www.mcdvoice.com – Kids or adults, McDonald’s is lived by anyone. They have a diverse menu for everyone. If you love eating at their restaurant, you check out this survey for an extra discount on your visit.
McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey is a way for them to learn Customer preference. It helps them to make the customer experience better.
The feedback questions are analyzed to find what group of people enjoy and if they have any complaints. To get more and more people to participate, they also give out survey rewards in the end.
The coupon you get in the end is to show appreciation for your time and effort in answering the questionnaire. You can redeem it for a discount or a free product.
It depends on what offers are active. It is a great deal in exchange for a few minutes of your time.
If you are interested, check out our article to learn everything about the McDvoice survey.
McDvoice.com- Feedback Survey
You can take McDonald’s online survey on mcdvoice.com. The survey is curated exclusively for customers. The purpose is to learn about their opinions on various products and services McDonald’s offers.
If you have been to McDonald’s recently, make sure you keep the purchase receipt as it is needed to participate in this survey. Sometimes the survey invitation is printed on this receipt with a 26 digit survey ID. Even if it is not there, you can still participate.
To make the survey available to more customers, they also have an Accessibility friendly mode. Apart from that, it is also available in two languages English and Spanish.
After completing the survey, you will receive the validation code. There is a space on your survey invitation to write it down. Take it back to the store on your next visit and redeem it from the counter.
Requirements for the McDonald’s Survey
The first and most important thing to participate in the survey is the requirements and eligibility criteria. We have discussed them here in detail.
- You should know either English or Spanish.
- Firstly you need to make a purchase and keep the receipt.
- You can participate with or without a survey ID.
- The survey is only for customers in the USA. The purchase receipt from one of the stores in the USA is valid.
- You need to be 13 years or older to participate.
Rules and Regulation of Survey
Before you follow the steps of participation, check out the rules so you don’t get stuck anywhere.
- You have to participate in the survey within 30 days of the purchase.
- If you don’t have the 26-digit survey ID, you need to give information like Store Number, KS, date of visit, time of visit, and order number. There is no other way to participate.
- Answer all the mandatory questions, or you would be able to proceed to the next page.
- The Validation Code is valid only in US McDonald’s.
- The validation code will expire in 30 days from the date of purchase receipt.
- The offer code can be used by one person and only once.
- You have to visit the same Mcdonald’s location to redeem the code.
How to participate in McDvoice
We have covered everything you should know about the survey. Now follow these steps to participate.
Step 1: Visit the site mcdvoice.com.
Step 2: On the first page of the survey, you can change the language to Spanish or switch to accessibility mode.
Step 3: After that select, the participation mode you prefer. If you have Survey ID use that or switch to the other form that requires restaurant details. Fill out the information needed and click on start.
Step 4: First there are gonna be questions about your order. Like order type and menu items.
Step 5: Then, the rating questions start. You can rate overall experience and then all the other things.
Step 6: If you face any problem, you can write about it in under 1200 words. But do not mention any personal information.
Step 7: Lastly, there will be some personal questions to understand the demographic.
Step 8: After you submit, the validation code will be displayed. You will also learn about the offer.
McDonald’s was a small restaurant run by two brothers Dick and Mac McDonald. They had a small menu that included burgers, fries, and some beverages. In 1955 Ray Kroc discovered them, and with them started McDonald’s System Inc. With this, their business grew more than ever. By 1959 McDonald they sold 100 million hamburgers. To help the restaurant business grow, Krocs changed and added many things.
He introduced a systematic way of preparing food in all of their restaurants, so all customers get the same quality and taste. He also started a training program called Hamburger University. This program was for their managers and employees.
Currently, they have 37,855 outlets across the globe.
Here are some popular items from the McDonald’s menu.
- Burgers-Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Double Quarter Pounder, McDouble, Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger, Hamburger.
- McCafé Bakery- Apple Fritter, Blueberry Muffin, Cinnamon Roll, Baked Apple Pie, Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- Breakfast- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Sausage Biscuit, Sausage Biscuit with Egg, Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles, Sausage McGriddles, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel, Big Breakfast, Big Breakfast with Hotcakes.
One of the easiest ways to get answers is by checking the FAQs sections. If that’s not helpful you can contact their customer care through these ways.
They have multiple feedback forms like Mobile app feedback and restaurant feedback. The form generally requires you to give contact information and then write the feedback. It is simple and the form can be found on their official website.
For general inquiry, there is a separate form. Here you select the topic of feedback and give your contact details too.
The reply to these forms may take a while. There’s also a customer support number you can call and resolve your issue immediately.
Related Tags: www.mcdvoice.com