www.longhornsurvey.com – Take LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY & Win $100 Gifts: Longhorn is conducting an online survey for their customer to tell them about their services and give them suggestions on how to improve their services. Longhorn mainly aims to measure the customer’s satisfaction level and also to know about their needs and expectations. Through this online survey, the company is allowing its customer to openly share their views and opinions regarding the longhorn steakhouse products and services offerings.
The survey which the customer answers really matter to the company. And the customer needs to answer just a few and basic questions related to their recent dining experience.
To complete In the survey the user is just required to remember their last experience and just rate them for their services, for their staff, food quality, and so on.
The feedback, review, and thoughts that are been received through the survey are used for the betterment of the goods and services. The company is in a constant state of improvement.
Thus, if you found that the food is really delicious then this is the time for you to tell them about their performance.
And if you have received a bad service then through the survey organized for you can tell them about your experience and they would take the necessary actions to improve the services.
About Longhorn Steak
The company was started in 1981 by two best friends named George Mckerrow and Brian who decided to sell steak at a reasonable price which gave rise to the longhorn steak restaurant. It eventually became a popular hangout place for the local citizen of Atlanta, thus prompting the owners to expand into the different regions. Currently, the company is owned by Darden restaurant and it has over 490 outlets as of 2017.
A majority of outlets are based in Canada Saudi Arabia, El Salvador, Guam, and Qatar as well. The customer can help the company to grow by his feedback.
Longhorn guest feedback survey Rewards
Upon completing the survey successfully the user would who secure the best position will get a grand prize of a $100 gift card, whereas the other 100 users would be receiving the prizes like USD 50 cash. The user can redeem their price at the store during their next visit.
What is required to enter the Longhorn customer survey?
- The user is not required to have a Longhorn customer receipt
- The user must have a smartphone or tablet or pc or a smartphone to complete customer survey of longhorn
- A proper valid email address of the user is required for the Longhorn survey
- The user must know the basic English and Spanish in the Longhorn survey
- The user should have a couple of minutes for the Longhorn survey
Longhorn customer satisfaction survey Rules and Eligibility
The user is not required to have purchased from the store to enter the Longhorn customer survey
- The user must be a legal citizen residing in the United States of America, Guam, Puerto Rico, or Canada to participate in the Longhorn survey
- The user should be 18 years old and above to participate in the Longhorn customer survey
- The company’s employees are not allowed permission to participate in the Longhorn customer survey
- The user must be able to understand either English or Spanish; as only these languages are available in the Longhorn customer survey
- The user cannot exchange the prize and accept it as it is awarded
- A valid email address is required in the Longhorn survey
- Only one survey will be allowed per each purchase receipt in the Longhorn survey
- The user must have the ability to recall the last experience of Longhorn restaurant
- All the charges are the duty of the winner of the Longhorn survey
- The user must read the survey rules carefully and must complete them all quested asked in the survey of the Friendly’s
How to take part in the Longhorn customer survey?
|Is Receipt required?||NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER|
|Residential Restriction?||The United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, or Canada|
|Age restriction?||Age must be 18 years or older.|
|Prize & Rewards||Grand Prize: $100 Gift Card
2nd Prizes (100): $50 USD Cash
First things first, the user needs to access the web and then log in to the official site of Longhorn customer survey at www.longhornsurvey.com
- Next, the user needs to select the language which is either English or Spanish for the Longhorn customer survey
- Next, the user needs to enter the ID number that Is located on your Longhorn receipt
- Next, the user needs to enter the date of time, store number mentioned on your Longhorn receipt
- Next, the user needs to start the Longhorn survey by clicking on the start button
- Next, the user needs to rate accordingly to their experience that they felt overall at the Longhorn restaurant
- The user needs to give a rating on the customer service, location, staff behavior, taste of the food, the environment during the recent visit to Longhorn restaurant
- The user can also provide their opinion and suggestion in the Longhorn survey
- The user is required to answer all the questions honestly in the Longhorn survey
- Next, the user needs to provide the correct and valid email address, personal data like name, the number for the Longhorn survey
- Next, the user needs to submit the survey form on their official website that is availed at www.longhornsurvey.com
- Next, the user can enter the sweepstakes
- Next, the user would get the message informing their entrance into the contest
Longhorn steak house is one of the few restaurants in the US that serves only premium steaks at affordable prices. So, there is no reason why the customer should not take the survey. The office won’t just pile your survey at any corner they would take the appropriate actions to improve the service or to implement your suggestions.
Secondly, the user just needs to give 7-10 minutes from their busy schedule to answer the easy survey. And the most important reason is this that after filling in the survey the customer gets rewards which they can redeem at their future visit to the store and save money.
Related Tags: www.longhornsurvey.com