Talktosonic.com – Getting food is so much easier now that you can pick it up from your car. One of the most popular restaurant chains known for this service is Sonic Drive IN. And if you are already a customer, then this Survey is for you.
Talktosonic.com – Talk To Sonic Survey – Get Free Drink
Sonic Drive-IN guest destination survey is conducted to collect feedback about their service. And for your time and effort, you also get a Sonic drive-in coupon in the end. The offer coupon can be redeemed for a free product or some special offer.
Check out all the details of this Sonic Drive-In survey here and get a coupon for your next visit.
Guest satisfaction surveys are an easy way for a restaurant to know what improvements they need to make. The questions are curated in such a way that customers can share their likes and dislikes about each part of their experience at the restaurants.
Many times when customers want to leave a comment or suggestion, they prefer to do it through these surveys. As they are quick and convenient. Also because these answers are relevant to the company. Hence, they can be assured that their feedback is taken seriously.
To reward the effort and time, they also offer a reward in the end. You get a coupon code that can be redeemed at the Sonic Drive-In store for an offer.
Requirements for the Survey
To take the survey there are some requirements. We have listed them here for you.
- First and foremost, you need a device like a smartphone, laptop, or a PC with an internet connection. This is a web survey and you cannot take it offline or at the restaurant.
- You need to know either English or Spanish to participate. The questionnaire is available in these two languages only.
- You need a valid Sonic Drive-IN purchase receipt.
- The Sonic Drive-in receipt should have a survey ID.
Rules and Regulation
After requirements, the next important is the rules of the Sonic drive-in survey.
- The survey is for customers of the US.
- A purchase receipt with survey ID is required. As you cannot enter without a 14 digit ID to enter.
- One ID can be used only once to participate.
- The purchase receipt shouldn’t be older than 14 days.
How to Participate in Sonic Drive-In Survey
Now that you are ready with everything. Check out step-by-step instructions of participation. Keep the rules in mind to get through the process without getting stuck anywhere.
- First, go to a Sonic Drive-In location and get a purchase receipt.
- Then on your device visit talktosonic.com.
- On the first page of the survey, you can choose the language. The page is in English but you can switch to Spanish.
- Then enter the 14 digit ID from the purchase receipt. As per rules, you have to take the survey within 14 days of purchase. Click on start.
- Enter information about the visit. Like date and time of visit. You may have to specify what products you bought.
- The first section of the survey is rating questions. Here you will rate your satisfaction based on the quality of food, quantity, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
- You may also answer questions about the products you bought.
- Then lastly, there are questions for classification purposes. This includes your age, gender, and the car you drive.
- After this last part, you can submit the survey. The validation code will be displayed after this. Note it down and take it with you on your next visit to Sonic Drive-In. Also, make sure to check out the validity period of this coupon.
About Sonic Drive-IN
Sonic was founded by Troy N. Smith Sr when he returned to Seminole, Oklahoma after World War II. Initially, after he returned he worked different jobs like milkman or delivered bread. Soon he bought a diner named Cottage Cafe. Then he sold it again and started Troy’s Pan Full of Chicken. Lastly, with a business partner, he started Top Hat. It was a walk-up root beer stand.
He still thought the stand wasn’t as profitable and wanted to find a better option. This is how he decided to convert it into a drive-in. The business grew more now and within two years there were two more drive-ins.
The name Sonic was given in 1958 after they found that TopHat was already trademarked. In 2021, there are more than 3,400 Sonic restaurants in the US.
Customer Care and Support
You can easily get answers from the FAQ section on their official site. Or if you would like to leave feedback, there is a feedback form on their official website. You have to give proper contact information and leave a message.
You can also call them on this helpline number – 1-866-OK SONIC/ 1-866-657-6642.